ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate
ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate is an all-in-one business toolset for working with PDFs and document digitization. With FineReader PDF employees can work with both digitally created and scanned paper documents to fulfill various document-related tasks in the digital workplace effortlessly. ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate allows you to view, edit, search, comment and collaborate, sign and protect PDFs or compare document versions in different file formats to identify differences efficiently. Thanks to the seamlessly integrated AI-based OCR technology with FineReader you can also extract information from a PDF or convert the entire document to Word, Excel® for further editing. Document conversion can also be automated to prepare multiple documents for further processing.
The features added in the most recent release: Integration with Microsoft® Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), improved support of ligatures in the PDF Editor.
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 / 10 / 8.1
- Interface languages require Windows support for the corresponding language
- PC with 1 GHz (or faster) x86 or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM is recommended); in multiprocessor systems, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor
- 1.5 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.5 GB of free space for optimal program operation
- Video card with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- An Internet connection is required to activate your serial number
- Keyboard, mouse, or other pointing device