ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Standard
FineReader PDF 15 Standard is a PDF software application for working with PDF documents and scans. Powered by ABBYY's AI-based OCR technology it allows you to convert and edit not only digital PDF documents, but also scanned paper documents with the same ease-of-use. With FineReader PDF you can view, edit, search, comment, sign, protect, extract text from PDFs and convert documents into Word, Excel® for further editing.
The features added in the most recent release: Integration with Microsoft® Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), improved support of ligatures in the PDF Editor.
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 / 10 / 8.1
- Interface languages require Windows support for the corresponding language
- PC with 1 GHz (or faster) x86 or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM is recommended); in multiprocessor systems, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor
- 1.5 GB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 1.5 GB of free space for optimal program operation
- Video card with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- An Internet connection is required to activate your serial number
- Keyboard, mouse, or other pointing device