ABBYY FineReader PDF for Mac
ABBYY FineReader PDF for Mac® converts PDFs, paper documents, and their images into searchable and editable documents for further updating, reusing, sharing, or digital archiving (including industry-standard PDF/A and PDF/UA). It combines advanced document conversion tools and the superior quality of ABBYY’s latest OCR technology with an easy-to-use interface, a built-in PDF viewer, and quick conversion scenarios. Expanded language support allows for conversion of texts written in Gothic (Fractur) scripts. The software supports the latest macOS® features such as Dark Mode and Continuity Camera to capture document images with an iPhone® or iPad® instead of a scanner.
- macOS® 11 and later, including macOS® 12 Monterey
- Mac® computer with an Intel® processor or Apple Silicon chip (using Rosetta 2 technology)
- Hard disk space: 3 Gb for typical program installation
- 4 Gb RAM
- Keyboard, mouse, or another pointing device
- A scanner or an MFP that supports Image Capture application (ICA), camera, or smartphone